Anchor navigation was meant to facilitate navigation on landing pages and one-page websites. For this reason, the default behaviour is that, when added as a subpage, the anchors will only be visible in the Menu when the visitor is on the page where the anchors are.
1. How to enable anchors
If you want to transform a row into an anchor, simply navigate to the Edit Row menu and you will find the "Enable Anchor" option under Settings. Read all about enabling anchors here!
2. Visibility on Menu
Even though it is a feature meant for one-page sites, it can still be a useful resource to multiple page sites. It that's your case and you wish to display your anchor navigation on the Menu in all pages, there is a way to do it. Simply follow the process below and your anchors will be visible everywhere!
1. Create your anchors. Make sure to select the "Hide Anchor from Navigation" option since we will do our own navigation. If you don't select this option, your Anchors will be duplicated in the menu.
2. Create a blank page for each anchor. To do so, simply click the Create Page button and make sure to name the page the same as the anchor.
3. Make sure that the pages created are under the main page where your anchors are. To make them subpages, drag them underneath the relevant page and drop them slightly to the right.
4. Open the Page Settings of the anchor pages and navigate to the Settings tab. You will find the Menu Jump option, where you should enable menu jump and make sure to add the anchor link into the Clickthrough URL field. The anchor link should look something like: http://yoururl.com/page#anchor.
5. Repeat the process for all your anchor pages. And that's it! Your anchors are now visible in the main navigation at all times.